Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Estate Sale

The other day while in the big city I happened on a sign that said "Estate Sale". I couldn't turn the other way! I kept following the sign for ever and found myself on top of the world in a very very high end neighborhood! I could tell quickly that I couldn't afford or wouldn't afford anything in this estate but I thought I'd take a gander!

Everything oozed money and grandeur and was VERY beautiful! No money had been spared on the decor of this lovely home. However nothing was clever or warm...nothing had a story or shouted well loved. I was quickly reminded money can't buy happiness or love...and quickly headed to DI to find something that shouted creativity.






There are people who have
money and people
who are rich.


Coco Chanel

1 comment:

Helena said...

I need to find an estate sale.