I was e-mailing Mrs. V and Co. com about finding great deals on KSL.com. I gave her a few pointers shocked that she didn't know(All) the ropes!! Also my darling friend Callie asked for a few inside tips too! So here we are. Open another window to KSL.com then click on classifieds!
1. Search by zip code! If you aren't willing to drive all over the state see what your neighborhood has to offer. Check often!! The early bird gets the worm!
2. Search your sisters, moms, and best friends zip codes! They might be willing to pop over and get a scream'n deal for your in their zip code for a little treat as reward!
3. Search by key word! I often search: IKEA, Pottery Barn, Shabby Chic, ect. Hours and Hours of fun will be had by this way of looking for goods!
4. After choosing a section. I often click on (in the upper right hand corner) sort by..and then click on "lowest to highest". I want to by pass all the million dollar ads and get the to CHEAP stuff QUICK!
5. I love the FREE section tons! Sometimes people need the space more then they need the goods and they want it gone quick! If you see something in the free section be ready to MOVE FAST!! Call the minute you see it and be willing to jump in the car quick. Often on KSL items will not be held (for you) by the seller.
6. Always ask for a better deal!! Just like a yard sale...what is the worst that can happen when you offer less?
***** THIS JUST IN!!! When typing in your zip code (to look in your area) right next to it is a little box that says miles from. Add 5-or 10 and you get your whole area not just your zip code!! Love this!!
Hope you get loadsa treats and no tricks!!