Saturday, April 16, 2011

The house on the corner! (Home Tour House I)

Ms. Tristan's house is DARLING, old and tiny. This little lady was built in the 1800's so it has seen it's share of horse pulled wagons drive past! It's porch decor is ever changing. I love the faux fire place and I love when the decor is AQUA!


This tiny pass though from the kitchen to the front room makes me smile! It reminds me of a story book mouse hole!


A "glass" full of door hardware! Love!


This down stairs bedroom is used by an expecting mother who wants to be close to the bathroom!
 Look it even has a sink in it so a drink of water is only an arm reach away! So B and B!!



Need some cheap kitchen art? FORKS!! Aren't they darling?  


The cupboards are metal w/ a new coat of paint and some magnets they are a gallery!  


Bird silhouettes and that darling stencil that I see bringing continuity to every corner!


This is my favorite part of the house...the vase filled w/ glasses. Adds a splash of color and lots of interest!




The bed was built in to maximise on this tiny master!


I love a polka dot and I love a chippy letter! Ms. Tristan's sons room.

Thanks so much Tristan! LOVED your house so much...now I have even more reason to
covet (in a total righteous way) your cute adobe!!

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Oh, I am so happy you shared pictures! I keep trying to remember all the darling little details of that house. It was beyond beautiful! You are awesome for putting the tour together!

Unknown said...

Thanks SO much for coming over! Everyone was so sweet and it was SO good to FINALLY meet you! You are ABSOLUTELY adorable! Come by anytime!

-Tris
www.ChiKKaBoom.blogspot.com