Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Book Report

I have a book and author crush!! River of the North Series and Lauraine Snelling! I love to read books that make me and my life better! This series has done that for me a hundred fold!!

This story is about a amazing woman and the journey her life takes and she leaves the safety of her Norway home and embarks on the journey of her life to the desolate plains of America. Ingeborg Bjorkund and her will and faith of steal are an awesome example to me of "faith in every footstep". I love a woman w/ power and faith and tough as nails.

There are 10-14 books in this series and I have read each one and savored it like a delicious treat! Another one is due out this summer and I can't wait! I highly recommend this amazing series!! If you read em..report back!! Happy Summer!


No comments: