Monday, February 23, 2009

Knock Knock!


I found this baby at a yard sale one summer. SO CUTE! After much work and a little chalk board paint...I hope she is living in a happy home some where!!

So I have been knocking for awhile now...how long does this knocking thing last? I am sure I have not been answered because I am knocking at the old "chippy junky" door of life.

While food shopping I decided I wanted a treat...but I wasn't sure it was a good idea. However I did have a great idea while standing in the frozen treat section. They should install a SCALE at the door...so you can't decide what treats would be ok to add to ones cart!!! What a FAB idea...I am sure to make millions! There would be a run on baby carrots and people only buying health food!

I am reminded often that we do not have garden tomatoes in the dead of winter in Utah!! Look at these babies...don't they make ya drool? Anyone w/ great tomato hints for this summer?


1 comment:

Joy said...

That door is great!
Your little bathroom cabinet is very cute. Great find!