Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Chippy Bathroom

This started out as a before and after about my
"Happy Chippy Cupboard"
and turned in to
"My Happy Chippy Bathroom"


I got this little metal number at DI (thrift store) for 5 bucks...I think she is darling!!!









This is where I store my q-tips, bracelets, and millions of dollars of face "creams".



This is how I store my make up..easy to grab quick when I am in a hurry!!






This is how I store my necklaces...If I did it gain I would have added more knobs!



This is where the toilet paper lives!! I love this because it looks so clean and crisp and is so easy to get to and NO running out ever!!



4 comments:

Grandma said...

What a cute bathroom. Fun Ideas. I just found your blog from Joys of Home. Don't you love her?

Rebecca said...

I came across your blog and love your ideas! Today i found something I have been looking for and needed . . . a places to hang and organize my jewelry! Yeah!!! What a cleaver idea. I will be copying your idea. It's BRILLIANT!

Anonymous said...

Love your bathroom! Such a great idea to use knobs to organize your jewelry!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!