Friday, December 21, 2012

Today!

 
 
 
 
So cute!! Found here!
 
*I am so tired!
*4 days till Christmas!
*I got to spend time w/ my favorite "sweet like a cookie"
little man today! Loved!
*I grabbed a free treat by the register while waiting in
line at Hallmark. Sadly the treat wasn't Free!!
*Some time soon a little tiny nephew will join us
in the outside world! I keep thinking any day now!
*The 26 acts of kindness! Awesome!
*I wish I could be creative all
waking hours of my life! (Or almost)
*I use this and I love it!
*I didn't buy a few vintage bottle brush trees..
and now I feel so sad! (I'll get over it!)
*I have a mad crush on Salvage Dogs
 on DIY network!! Dream Job!!
*I always order stuff off random sites and then get
"Fraughted"! You'd think I'd learn!!
 
**I love Mr. Rogers! I love this quote.
 “When I was a boy and I would see scary
 things in the news, my mother would say to me,
"Look for the helpers.
You will always find people who are helping.”
Fred Rogers
 
Merry Christmas! 

No comments: