Friday, May 17, 2013

Studio 5 LIVE!!

 
I went to Studio 5 live!!
They only do it live yearly..so we were lucky to go!
More then the show I liked the two HIP ladies
I attended w/.
 
 
They gave us a swag bag! Enclosed were the things below!
 
 
Necklace in little wooden box.

 
We also saw this! Most often I have the most fun not attending
the actual event but most often my favorite part is a side note!
Next to KSL is this LOVELY!!
Built in 1857. If walls could talk huh? I would have loved to go into
our own little Downton Abby. More here

 
I found this super interesting too!! It is like
stepping back in time..but today!

 
 
Quotes from the show:
 
"The purpose of the task is
to strengthen the relationship!"
 
 


 
"Recognize the effort!!"




Happy Spring!
Love'n the jacket weather today!!!

No comments: