Thursday, March 5, 2009

Green!!

The cute boys I nanny and I decided to have a pre- St. Patrick's day! Life is to short to have only one GREENIE day a year!! Green is good!! We made GREEN lemon lime scented Kool Aid Play Dough, had green Ramon Noodles (the boys would NOT allow me to add green peas) Green Milk and the best part is we sported green tongues ALL DAY!! Awwwee the joys of childhood!!

Kool-Aid Playdough

Ingredients:
• 1 1/4 cup flour • 1/4 cup salt • 1 pkg unsweetened Kool-aid (just the dry koolaid, don't mix it into juice) • 1 cup boiling water • 1 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil

Directions:
1. In a bowl, mix flour, salt and kool-aid. 2. Stir in water and oil 3. Knead with hands for about 5 minutes. 4. Store in ziploc bag for up to 2 months. 5. Use like playdough. 6. Smells wonderful and takes on the color of the koolaid.







This picture I had to "borrow" online. I forgot my camera!! Bummer!

No comments: