Sunday, January 19, 2014

Canning rings!

I have seen these wreath's for years and have loved them!
So simple so cute!
 
 
Make a canning jar lid wreath via Funky Junk Interiors
 
Saw these cute pumpkins last year!! Again cute!
 
Easiest and quickest Fall craft ever! Make this canning jar ring pumpkin in five minutes flat!
 
Just ran into this garland. So rustic and darling!
 
 
This little lady has had me thinking! So SO cute
so simple and so easy!! I gatta make some of these!!
You could make these for each season. They'd be fun
for YW's, Relief Society, Visiting Teacher Gifts, Valentines,
Teacher Gifts..ect ect!! Can't wait to crack a few of these out!!
 
 
Beauty...ya never know where you'll find it!!


1 comment:

Honeybee said...

I just threw a bunch away because I cleaned out my pantry today- going to go dig them out. Cute ideas!