Saturday, April 27, 2013

Summer?

 
 
*I love a grape hyacinth!
*Nothing like the think smell of BO wafting in the thrift store.
*The sun shore bright and warm today kissing every ones cheeks!
*My nephew came to me..of his own free will! Swoon!
*Flip flops have no support!
*It is impressive to watch my brother in law
build things! He thinks so hard!! SO HARD!
*I am having deep thoughts about the fairy garden!
*I went to many yard sales today and didn't buy a thing! LAME!
*I hate when I wait till I get "sugar shakes" to eat! It makes for an un happy me!
*I feel like a spent the day at the beach...win blown and dry!
*I need a foot rub!!!
*Yes dear sister you do have to spend at least 10.00
to use your ten dollar Kohl's card from the mail!
It causes me anxiety every time!
 
HAPPY SUMMER!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: