Monday, October 29, 2012

City Creek

 
On Saturday I was RIPE for an adventure!!
I soon found my self at City Creek!  Spot on in
the middle of Down Town SLC. Next Door
to the lovely SLC Temple!
 

I love the reflection of one building onto another!  



 
Looking South on the sky walk!
 


Looking North! 
 




 
Restoration Hardware. Was down right WEIRD!
It was all dark and gray and I felt like I was shopping in
and old castle ruin! Or the stage set of Phantom
of the Opera I did not like the feeling it provoked!
So I left! 


I could have lived at West Elm.
SOOO CUTE!!
 

 
I love letters on everything and I love
them on tea towels w/ trim!!

 
I love this little Knome on a Christmas Tree!
 
 
Wool owls waiting for a christmas tree home too!
 

 
Hello felted wool garland!! Darling!!


 
Another swoon but no suprise Anthropologie!
LOVED!
 
A tiny twig H!
 
 
A book for Harmony!
 
 
A cool screen printing screen
used as a room divider!
 


Perfectly flowery and shabby bed spread!
 

 
A sweater to copy!
 
 
I'd love to see the world through aqua colored glasses!
 

Swoon!
 

 
 
I am not into retail shopping! It is so boring and so same-zie.  And SOOOO
Bloom'n COSTLY!!!
I did however enjoy myself on my adventure! I love to see new and cleaver things!
There was lots of ideas to take in and mull over.  Don't worry
after I did and go get my Thrift Store fix!
 
Happy Fall!
Go Visit City Creek! It's fun!

No comments: