Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday

My Honda air bag had a recall...needless to say it needed to be fixed! I called Honda and made an appointment and they told me it would take FOUR hours to fix...but they would kindly take me some where while they worked on it!! I walked and shopped for HOURS I bet I walked 15 miles or more!! My feet are KILLING me! It ended up taking 5 hours. On my adventure I happened on:

This darling darling Cath Kidston look a like mouse pad .98 at Old Navy on clearance. Love!!


I saw these DARLING flowers on this "life guard" shirt. Weird combo...but I can totally copy this idea and it will be perfect!




I also stopped by WinCo and got my favorite cereal for .98 cents a box. Wheat Chex I love you! Then I stopped at DI and got my darling sister (who owes me BIG TIME) two like new American Standard sinks for her on going bathroom remodel. Oh yeah the sinks were 5 bucks a pop!! Scream'n deal!!


1 comment:

Camilla said...

So cute! I love those flowers, I may need to try some!