Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Green, Gray and Dottie

Today was a cold gray day w/ lot of wetness! We got a little snow on the ground and some places got a lot (inches). I think winter is knocking! I had some errands to run in The land of Og while I as there I made a few extra stops.


I found these tiny tiny apples under a tree in a Walmart parking lot!! So sweet and so free!!



A bag full of vintage black metal letters .50 can't wait to see what I do w/ them!!


Pottery Barn Teen Dottie Bed Skirt for 1.00 (69.00 retail and still sold on the site). I have needed a fun bed skirt for awhile but I am cheap and picky so it has been a long time come'n!! I got this baby for a DOLLAR!! It is a little brite but so Cath Kidston! I might put it on inside out so it has that washed look!! So excited!! I was going to save this till Christmas but I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog thru your comment on those paper wreaths o'er at Lindsay's blog! LOL @ "can't wait to see what I'll do with these". I got all excited when I read this post because of the Pottery Barn bed skirt. You HAVE to go read my post about my PB finds last week. http://johnsonmanorisms.blogspot.com/2009/10/thrift-store-treasures.html
Yay for great thrifty finds!!