Thursday, July 16, 2015

July!

 
 
This house always makes me wonder!!
 
*I love small conversations my nephew (Eli) has w/ him self.
He is so animated and loves every thing dramatic!
I noticed him place a large yellow rubber band on his head and
admire himself in the mirror. The rubber band was better then
a gold crown in his eyes.

*I love that Eli reminds me often that "Heavenly Father makes thunder!"
 
*I stood at the side of the road while watching Elder Boyd K Packer's
family drive by to lay him to rest. I noticed a small sign saying "Welcome
Home Elder Packer" It was quiet and reverent. I wish
all people had such an amazing send off.

* I love that I just made a phone call and forgot
the last name of the person I was reverencing. Oh my!!
 
*Look up my sister's new art endeavor on Facebook.
Spray Baby is her new store front!!
 
*I could eat my tiny nephew Lincoln w/ a spoon!!

*My sisters family has been so so sick w/ the flu!!
I am so grateful for health!!

* My brother sold his house and it couldn't be
anything but wonderful!!
 
*I am tired of being HOT and poor!!

*My sister had some stubborn black marks on her
carpet. I whipped out the hair spray and TA DA
they are gonezy!! WOOT! Woot!
 
* I hate DI regret!!
 
* I love summer rain!

*My favorite yummy lunch date involves The Corner Bakery!

**I love that the library emails me to tell me my books
are almost due!!
 
Happy Summer!!


No comments: