Friday, July 9, 2010

Yard Sales I LOVE Thee!!

I walk in the door at work at 8:00 am on Fridays and I hear the minute my feet hit the dirty linoleum..."Can we go to yard sales today!" I always smile and nod and feel like Santa Clause w/ the joy that nod brings my darling friends!

Today the Yard Sale Gods yielded this lovely duo!!


See this darling cake plate? It gleams! She isn't super old or super heavy but she is sure enough a dollar darling!!

This .50 liquor bottle had ugly labels on it and smelled a little off and came w/ the most horrible stopper...but I love the crown pressed in the glass! It reminds me of the "Keep Calm and Carry On" crowd!

See her little scalloped lip?

Just another look see at this beauty!!

Happy Summer! May Small things make you smile today!!

2 comments:

Kati @ Housewife_Swagger said...

cute liquor bottle! nice find!!

Elphie said...

I love the bottle! Thanks for sharing.