Monday, July 27, 2015

Hot Date!

 
 
 
The other night I spent some time w/
Theodore while his mommy and daddy went out.
It was a great time and lots of fun was had!
Some of my favorite parts were.
 
 
*When Theodore asked me if I was pretending
 to be his mommy when I made dinner.
 
*When Theodore's brother woke up and was
very unhappy. Theodore sung tiny a song
about death. He and his dad had had a deep
talk about how long people and pets live
and about when they die. I am sure Little Linc
was comforted by the death song!
 
* I couldn't get Little Linc back to sleep
after rocking him for a long time.
So I placed him in his bed and sadly he cried.
I felt upset by his crying. Theodore  then reassured me
that "Sometimes you just have to let him cry
a little so he will learn to go to sleep!!" I knew he was right 
and I felt happy to know that the three year old in the
house had things under control.
 
*The following day was mommy's birthday.
Theodore and I decorated the place and
he really wanted to hide and jump
out and surprise his mommy. Where
does he learn this stuff? I asked him
to do it in the morning when mommy would REALLY
be surprised. Wonder what time her wake up
call was?  
 
*I loved when Theodore would reenact a conversation
his mommy had w/ him and it sounded just like her!
 
*I tucked little man in bed but didn't pull the covers up.
It was warm and he had on warm jammies.
Theodore looked at me and said.
"Ummm I need these blankets on top of me."
What was I thinking!
 
 
Tiny people are the BEST people!!
 
Love you Fodie!!
 
 


No comments: