Thursday, July 16, 2015

Clock it!

 
I like clocks. I like clocks enough to collect them.
I am trying only to spend money on needs
and not on clocks. However when
this little fella called my name
and his sticker said 2 dollars.
I answered back "OK!"
This clock came w/ a yucky pinkey
flesh color. I thought I would spray paint it.
Then I remembered this post from 4 Men 1 Lady.
I thought I'd strip this baby down to raw metal for
that industrial chic look.
I lost the thumb print on my left hand
but after 15 minutes w/ a can of striper
and scrubbie this darling looked like
a shiny new quarter!!
 
I think I sweated a gallon of water but it was so worth it!!
 
Hope your summer is delish!!
Do something un expected!!
 



1 comment:

Michelle Hinckley said...

Oh my gosh! That is fabulous! I would have paid 20 x's what you paid for that. What a treasure! xoxo, Michelle 4men1lady.com