Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Something to Lean!




Mrs. Sarah at For the Love taught me this when she said:



Now for a little blogging tip. I'm not going to pretend I know very much about blogging, but when I first became a little bit more serious about blogging and building more blogging friendships, I learned a tip that has been really helpful.


I'm always surprised at how many people don't have their email address connected to their blogger comments. If you want to build friendships within the blogging community, or even just receive answers to questions you ask in the form of a comment, this is a perfect way to do it!


Do you all receive notification to your email when someone comments on your blog? Did you know you can just hit reply to that comment? If the email address is not connected it will show the address of noreply-comment@blogger.com. If they do choose to show their email address you can reply directly to their comment! It's such an easy fun way to go that next step in connecting with your readers.


Here's how to do it: (if you're using the blogger platform)

Go to Dashboard

You should see your profile on the left hand side.

Click Edit Profile

Under Privacy go to the 3rd choice down from the top

Check the box that says "Show my email address"


There you have it. I look forward to emailing back and forth like crazy now!

No comments: